iCareHealth is one of the UK’s leading providers of software solutions for the social care sector, on the sale of the company to the Access Group, whose Health and Social Care division includes solutions used by over 6,000 registered providers in residential and domiciliary care.

The combination with Access will enable iCareHealth to access a new level of expertise in the provision of integrated software solutions, accelerate product development provide a wider pool of resources.

The sale marks the third transaction the Quercus team have advised key members of the iCareHealth Board on in a relationship that spans 12 years.

Headquartered in Watford, Hertfordshire and with operations in China, HTC is the UK’s premium bulk health supplements and sports nutrition supplier to both the High Street and on-line retailers.

MCI Health Investments Limited is the investment vehicle of a serial entrepreneur.

Founded in 2006, Clinical Professionals is Europe’s leading life sciences staffing business and includes the highly respected Only Medics and Regulatory Professionals brands within its portfolio. It provides outsourced recruitment and life sciences staffing expertise to more than 200 customers including some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotech and medical technology companies.

Clinical Professionals benefits from a broad base of long-standing customer relationships based on their ability to deliver a consistently high level of service and innovation within professional staffing.

CPL Resources Plc acquired 89.8% of the issued equity with the remaining 10.2% retained by Clinical’s senior management team who will remain with the business.